Bates’ Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking – 12th Edition
- Series: Bates Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking
- Hardcover: 1064 pages
- Publisher: LWW; 12 edition (September 9, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 146989341X
- ISBN-13: 978-1469893419
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 1.5 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.1 pounds
Highlights Of The Twelfth Edition:
- Updated behavior and mental status chapter now references DSM-5.
- New and updated photographs and illustrations support the text, and figures are now numbered for easy identification and reference.
- New life cycle content.
- Easy to follow format.
- Includes examination techniques.
- Highlights possible abnormalities.
- Provides differential diagnosis to help master core assessment skills.
(Visited 14 times, 1 visits today)